DID YOU KNOW THAT 9 OUT OF 10 GOLFERS ARE PLAYING WITH THE WRONG CLUB?
The Sports Illustrated Golf Group conducted a wide range study and reported that 92% of golfers were playing the wrong clubs for their swing.
Chances are, you too may be playing ill-fitting clubs that prohibit any improvement in your game. Statistically… chances are you are not playing clubs that are right for you.
Other warning signals that you are playing ill-fitting clubs are:
- You tend to favor some clubs in your bag and avoid others
- You are taking lessons, but there seems to be no improvement
- You are constantly fading or drawing the ball
- You are constantly re-shafting your clubs or buying new ones in a vain attempt to find clubs that will work for you.
- You are not enjoying the game and even thinking of giving it up out of frustration
You will notice that teaching professionals and coaches with outstanding reputations will either partner with or send you to a qualified clubfitter to assure that your equipment works for you, not against you. They will even tell you that it is waste of time to take lessons using ill-fitting clubs. Fittings out of a cart bag or by a sales rep in a chain store just don’t cut it.
The Importance of Custom Fit Clubs
Professional Golf Instructor
The Club Analysis … one important step in a proper Fitting.
Rated in the World’s Top 100 Fitters